Tricia is a Senior Consultant with Executive Alliance. She has more than 18 years of leadership experience in the areas of Payroll, Compensation, Finance, Information Systems and Project Management. She has been with Executive Alliance since 2013.
Skill Sets and Vendor Experience
Tricia has expertise with multiple HR/Payroll, Time & Attendance and Financial systems, and has attended many vendor training programs. Highlights of her consulting work include:
- In-depth experience with both domestic and international payroll, time and labor, payroll compliance and is considered a true industry consultative partner by organizations and payroll services vendors.
- Project Manager for a successful Human Resource and Payroll implementation for over 20,000 active employees, data transfer of over 95,000 prior employee records, and 10 reporting entities.
- Implemented and maintained complex Workforce Management engineered labor standards software in 52 warehouses that resulted in an average productivity improvement as measured by throughput on a cost per case basis of 15% or $2.8M annually
- Project Manager for an Employee Self Service implementation that resulted in a Paperless Pay alternative and streamlined the process for updating employee information
- Project Manager for successful Time & Attendance implementation for 10K employees that covered 50+ unique union collective bargaining agreements
- Project Manager for a multidisciplinary start‐up teams during several acquisitions that coordinated resources from various departments including Finance, Legal, HR/Payroll and IT that resulted in a seamless on boarding process for the acquired employees and a successful integration from the warehouse management system to the Lawson HR/payroll application
Tricia has achieved an expertise in the following systems:
- HCM applications: ADP (Streamliine, Globalview, PayForce, Ev5), Lawson, Ceridian
- Time & Labor applications: ADP Enterprise eTime, Workbrain, KRONOS WFC, RedPrairie
- WFM and Time Pay Control
- Microsoft suite of products including MS Access, Excel, Project and PowerPoint.
- Crystal Reporting and Report Developer
Background and Education
Prior to joining Executive Alliance, Ms. McDonnell served as a Director of Payroll & Compensation for a NH based company with $20 Billion in annual sales and 22,000 employees. She has an APA Certification and attended Franklin Pierce University.