Lisa is a Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) and leads EA’s growing Payroll Practice. She joined the firm in 1998 and has been an active Payroll and Finance practitioner since 1984. Lisa’s professional industry leadership is evidenced by her active membership of the American Payroll Association and the Global Payroll Management Institute, where she is invited on a regular basis to present on a wide range of topics and forums. Prior to joining Executive Alliance, Lisa served as a corporate payroll director for a large health care company.
Skill Sets and Vendor Experience
Lisa applies her broad-based knowledge in payroll and finance by helping clients to:
- Diagnose and resolve payroll impediments, both before and after they have surfaced;
- Re-design payroll business processes to improve efficiency and compliance;
- Manage the selection and implementation of payroll solutions and services;
- Identify business critical rationale to make decisions on payroll in-sourcing/outsourcing;
- Take advantage of market place offerings to create a solid payroll support model
Negotiate contracts and service level agreements with service providers; and
- Manage payroll operations on an interim basis.
She has in-depth experience with both domestic and international payroll, time and labor, payroll compliance and is considered a true industry consultative partner by organizations and payroll services vendors. She is fluent in a number of payroll solution providers, including Oracle/PeopleSoft, ADP (Streamline, GlobalView, Payforce, Ev5), Lawson, Ceridian and Kronos (ADP eTIME)
Ms. Teague has held several executive level consultative roles leading multinational organizations through assessment to payroll organizational redesign including new solution integrations; Her key accomplishments include:
- Implemented payroll solutions in 42 countries worldwide; EMEA, APAC, NALA
- Launching standardization and centralization efforts globally;
- Building an SSO organization from the ground up;
- Improving the effectiveness of an established payroll teams, through years of lessons learned and various organizational models experienced
Lisa works with employers of all sizes (50 employees to 140,000) in both public and private sector organizations spanning both domestic and multinational organizations. Her industry experience includes Higher Education, Financial Services, Government, Legal, Healthcare, Insurance, Manufacturing, Pharmaceuticals, Property Management, Retail, Technology and Utilities.
Background and Education
Lisa is a frequent speaker at payroll industry events. Recent topics include, “The Payroll Process-Framework for International Employees”, “How to Evaluate the Effectiveness of Your Payroll Services Organization” and “Top Lessons Learned from Global Payroll Administration”.
Lisa graduated from University of Southern New Hampshire with a B.S. in Human Services. She has earned The American Payroll Association’s Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) designation and has successfully completed three of the required eight exams that lead to a Certified Employee Benefits Specialist (CEBS).
Awards and Recognition
- Commission of Health and Human Services for the State of New Hampshire, presented a certificate of recognition to Lisa August 2007
- New Hampshire’s Children’s Trust Fund, honored Lisa during their 20th anniversary dinner ceremony, as their “Citizen Leadership Award” recipient November 2007
- Founded Makeover Ministries, a free clothing ministry serving those in need, July 2008 to current, which has served approximately 20,000 people in need.