Executive Alliance is a leading provider of project management services to Human Resources and Payroll organizations. Whether you need a team of experts to design and execute a plan or a role player to provide interim support to keep your projects on schedule and within budget, you can rely on EA’s best-in-class professionals.
Our expert project managers can help you to:
- Design and/or implement project management processes.
- Manage your large or complex projects.
- Train your team on project management best practices.
- Conduct a project audit to assess results and improve future projects
Our Approach to Project Management
Executive Alliance will lead your organization through each of the phases of our methodology to ensure on-time and on-budget delivery of desired outcomes. Throughout the project lifecycle, we will:
- Ensure a project office is maintained with all critical documentation including scope document, master project plan, change management plan, risk assessment and issues log
- Monitor staffing levels against level of effort and skills required
- Monitor deliverables and timelines
- Ensure the change management and communication team(s) are aligned with the project efforts and outcomes
- Provide advice and council throughout the project based on project management experience and best practices
- Facilitate issue resolution within the team and across the organization
- Prepare executive briefings and presentations
- Ensure a robust change control process is followed